Your Future Starts Now!
U.S. Colleges is committed to your success and helping you achieve your career goals. We offer short-term training programs with a healthcare focus so that you can train for an in-demand career in as little as 5 weeks. § With over 20 years of industry experience, you will receive training from experience educators and learn with fellow students who have the same mindset and focus as you. Our mission is to successfully prepare you for new career opportunities.
Universal Schools & Colleges of Health & Human Services (U.S. Colleges) has developed a career-oriented education program in the healthcare field. Our primary goal is to provide each student with the technical skills, motivation, and information needed to be successful within their medical professions. We strive to develop professional, career-oriented individuals looking to further their career advancement, leading to maximum employment opportunities.
- 20+ years of Industry Experience in Allied Healthcare Training
- Day and Evening Class Schedules, with Classes Starting Nearly Every Week
- Hands-On Training in Lab Settings
- Career Placement Assistance*
Hands-On Training in Professional Health Lab Settings
We strive to provide hands-on training in a health lab to provide you with the experience employers are looking for. At U.S Colleges, we aim to not only train you but will also work with you to find a position where you can apply your new skills. Our career services team is dedicated to assisting our students even after they complete their training*
Choosing to Train at U.S. Colleges Means That You Can Benefit From:
- Smaller class sizes and smaller groups with classes starting almost every week.
- Convenient campus locations with day, evening, and weekend options to fit your busy schedule.
- Certificate programs for entry-level positions in the healthcare field.
- Some of our programs offer an externship opportunity, so you can learn hands-on in a real-world setting. £
- Comprehensive and dynamic healthcare labs.
- Learn from licensed and experienced instructors who work in the medical field.
- After you complete your training, we offer job placement assistance so you can get started right away.*
No matter where you are at in your learning path, from recent high school graduate to seasoned professional looking for new opportunities, U.S. Colleges can help you get into the career you want. With updated and relevant curricula to connections with local businesses and associations, your opportunities are endless.