Get a Rewarding Career in Sports Become a Respected Sports Medicine Technologist By Going To School At U.S. Colleges
In as little as 10 weeks of school training at U.S. Colleges you’ll be working hands-on helping patients or clients maintain an active, healthy lifestyle! Campus Locations in Riverside, San Diego, Anaheim, San Marcos and Montclair California. Come get your Sports Medicine Certification today!
A Successful Career in Sports MedicineIf you’re interested in sports and sports injury treatment and rehabilitation, a career as a certified Sports Medicine Technologist could be perfect for you. As a Sports Medicine Technologist, you’ll be the one that others turn to in order to stay active and keep doing the activities they love. With training in Sports Medicine Technology you can turn your interest in sports and active living into a rewarding career. Successful U.S. Colleges Sports Medicine Technology graduates work in a variety of Sports Medicine positions as well as in the ever-growing Physical Fitness Industry.
Sports Medicine Areas of Expertise
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to Biomechanics & Kinesiology
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- First Aid & CPR
- Electrical Therapeutics
- Electrical Therapeutics Laboratory
- Immobilization Techniques Laboratory
- Sports Medicine Psychology Issues
- Adolescent Sports Injuries
- Record Keeping/Charting
- Legal Aspects of Sports Medicine
- Computerized Body Testing Laboratory
- Sports Medicine Career Counseling
- Design of Variable Resistance and Cardiovascular Training Programs
- And More!